Project Manager/Enterprise Task Manager
Location: Melbourne, FL
Compensation Range: TBD
Commitment: Contract to Hire
The minimum qualifications for the Enterprise Task Manager are provided below:
- a) Bachelor’s Degree (any field)
- b) 5 years’ experience working for/as Military, DoD Civilian or contract employee, (prefer US Air Force experience)
- c) 5 years’ experience relevant to Task Management (staffing / action officer experience)
- Ability to manage projects from inception to successful implementation.
- Possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools.
- Strong leadership, communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Must understand conflict resolution
- Ability to utilize Project Management disciplines to estimate, coordinate and deliver committed project deliverables.
- Ability to identify and negotiate schedules, milestones and resources required to meet project objectives.
- Establish project policy, set project standards and determine needed tools. Manage change and project acceptance procedures.
- Manage and promptly escalate issues and risks.
- Communicate major milestones, provide continuing direction to the project team, and conduct regular status meetings to review project activities. Track and monitor the project financial health.
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, planning, facilitation, leadership and time management skills.
- Proven experience communicating within the project team, across project teams and upward communications to program steering groups.
- Ability to work in high pressure situations, address conflicts in changes, work effectively in a matrix environment and build strong relationship.
- Ability to motivate team members and influence them to adhere to project deliverables.
- MS Office * Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint
- MS Project and Project Server (Desired)
- PMP Certification (Desired)
- Translate intent/direction for a task from Senior Leaders.
- Analyze tasks and those requests, assess task completeness, ensure necessary coordination, and ensure appropriate approval.
- Direct and coordinate Enterprise workflow/task management processes with directorate Task Managers. Assist Task Managers and Action Officers to understand and comply with the associated task standards and response requirements. Provide training and guidance on changes to Enterprise workflow/task management processes when needed.
- Manage and prioritize importance of current tasks, provide leadership the situational awareness required to successfully manage completion of tasks and ensure all suspenses are successfully met and completed on time.
- Brief Director of Staff every other week regarding status of current tasks.
- Maintain an archive of completed tasks.
- Typical duties shall include, but are not limited to answering phones, providing support to walk-up customers, taking messages and identifying points of contact to facilitate communications.
The client is looking for candidates that can interview in person and is unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time.
Please email resumes to email@example.com