The Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI®) is a process and behavioral model that helps organizations create a structure for encouraging productive, efficient behavior. It is designed to help improve performance by providing businesses with everything they need to consistently develop better products and services. The DoD and U.S. Government helped develop the CMMI®, which is a common requirement for DoD and U.S. Government development and service contracts.
Alluvionic® specializes in CMMI® accreditations. We know the V2.0 model and can help organizations not only achieve first time accreditations but also transition companies from version 1.3 to the new model. Why choose Alluvionic®?
• We can analyze your firm using gap analysis techniques and tools to determine how close or how far you are from meeting the model requirements
• We can make recommendations and estimate timelines for achieving accreditation
• We leverage your firm’s strengths to keep what is working well and address only the areas of need
• We have a library model compliant tools, templates, and forms used to help build missing standard artifacts
• We will work with your firm to ensure common sense interpretation of the requirements
• We have the flexibility to take on as much or as little of the “heavy lifting” with regards to policy, process, and procedure writing
• We have CMMI® approved V2.0 Lead Appraisers ready to fit any time frame
• We have CMMI® approved V2.0 Appraisal team members ready to supplement any appraisal team
Alluvionic® believes in the benefits CMMI® can bring to a firm. For improved quality, on-time delivery, increased efficiency, lowered cost, and improved communication, let the consultants at Alluvionic® work with your team to achieve your CMMI® process improvement goals.