Alluvionic 8(a) Sole Source
The contract schedules held by Alluvionic cover an array of services for the DoD, armed services and civilian government agencies. Through these contract vehicles, we can provide modeling and simulation, information technology, manufacturing, program and acquisition management, system integration, integrated product support, research and engineering.
Alluvionic is a Small Business Administration (SBA) certified small business participant through 2027. As authorized by FAR 19.8, Federal agencies may issue sole source contracts to 8(a) firms up to $4 million for engineering services, and $7 million for manufacturing contracts.
Our competitive professional services can be quickly accessed through the following contracts:
- – SBA 8(a) Program
- – GSA
8(a) Sole Source Simplifies and Shortens Acquisition
- Significantly reduces cycle time: the time required to award an 8(a) sole source contract can be completed in a few days.
- Lower administrative costs: procurement process costs associated with a lengthy contracting process are reduced to a minimum.
- Best price value: your contracting agency negotiates with Alluvionic directly.
- Your organization receives small business credit for promoting small business participation.
- Contracts are easily initiated with a simple high-level statement of work.
- There is no protest process that could delay the start of work.