You may have a plan for success, but how frequently do you consider the roadblocks that could arise? Are you prepared to overcome them? With Alluvionic, risk management is a strong feature of all our work. We are constantly considering the risks of the plans and projects we create, all to ensure the best execution and returns.
The Corporate Risk Management Process involves:
- Planning: Being proactive is key. We will identify and manage not just risks, but also opportunities.
- Identification: Knowing the fundamentals of your business and brainstorming occur in this stage. A huge aspect is establishing a list of corporate risk triggers.
- Analyze & Prioritize: There are several strategies for analyzing your risks, but we ensure consistency not just within your projects, but across your organization.
- Responsive Planning: A conscientious decision-making process occurs here, where we analyze and take proactive action toward opportunity and against corporate risk.
- Execution, Evaluation, and Updating: After a risk response plan has been tailored to your business, it is time to take action. We are always monitoring and evaluating up-to-date actions that need to be taken in real-time.
- Lessons Learned (Feed the Process): This step is just as important as the rest; we will collect feedback, incorporate the process into your standard processes, and keep your business up-to-date on potential risks and triggers. Learning from this experience is part of improving your business.
Predict! Risk Management Tool
As risk management shifts further up the corporate priority list, embedding risk management capability right across your business – from how people think to what they do day-to-day – is vital. It’s also the purpose of the Risk Decisions Risk Management Tool. Alluvionic uses this tool collaboratively to create the most productive, agile, better-performing organization with the goal of achieving the best value in your investment.
A full picture of how your people manage risk can be a key challenge to an active, engaged, and integrated risk strategy. Lack of engagement, incomplete data, and inconsistent tracking combine to cloud a clear understanding of your business’ risk exposure.
That’s where Alluvionic steps in.
When your company is ready for a robust risk management software solution, we can help. Whether it’s for something as small as a misstep in procedure or a flaw in a project scope, the enhanced user-experience of “Predict!” allows for a user-experience that redefines simplicity and speed.