ALLUVIONIC IS HIRING!
PMP Certified Project Manager (Process Improvement)
Location: US (up to 75% Travel)
Compensation Range: Negotiable
Commitment: Full time employee
- Bachelor’s Degree (any field)
- 5 years’ experience relevant to Task Management (staffing / action officer experience)
- OBIM Experience (Office of Biometric Identity Management)
- DHS Experience (Department of Homeland Security)
- PMP Certification
- Ability to manage projects from inception to successful implementation.
- Possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools.
- Strong leadership, communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Must understand conflict resolution
- Ability to utilize Project Management disciplines to estimate, coordinate and deliver committed project deliverables.
- Ability to identify and negotiate schedules, milestones and resources required to meet project objectives.
- Establish project policy, set project standards and determine needed tools. Manage change and project acceptance procedures.
- Manage and promptly escalate issues and risks.
- Communicate major milestones, provide continuing direction to the project team, and conduct regular status meetings to review project activities. Track and monitor the project financial health.
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, planning, facilitation, leadership and time management skills.
- Proven experience communicating within the project team, across project teams and upward communications to program steering groups.
- Ability to work in high pressure situations, address conflicts in changes, work effectively in a matrix environment and build strong relationship.
- Ability to motivate team members and influence them to adhere to project deliverables.
- MS Office * Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint
- MS Project and Project Server
The client is looking for candidates that can interview in person and is unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time.